I offer home from home dog boarding for your dogs, anything they can do at home they can do with me. So if you don't want to put your dog in kennels I offer the perfect solution. I have one dog at home called Storm who is a lovely boy and thinks having playmates is great, he manages to bring the pup out in the oldest of dogs. Dogs staying with me get access to the garden during the day as well as two to three walks, I am happy to discuss and carry out any routine the dog is used to and I am happy to give any medications needed. I have years of experience in animal care both large and small, I also have qualifications in Animal Anatomy and Physiology, Pet Psychology Level 3 and Holistic Animal Healing and am fully First Aid Certificated for animals. I am currently studying for a qualification in Canine behaviour to go alongside my Psychology qualification. I am working my way to several other qualifiactions and this will be updated once completed.
"My two big boys love staying with Sally and her family, and remember her when pulling up outside! It's home from home with all the comforts and love Sally provides. Lots of days outdoors running and playing! Will definitely recommend and use again and again."
"Left my puppy for the week with Sally and family, she had so much fun. She loved playing with Storm and enjoyed all the walks. Wouldn't want to leave her with anyone else, very highly recommend!"
"Thank you for looking after Barney. Nice to be able to see him enjoying himself from videos that were put on Facebook."
"Sally looked after our eight-month puppy, Elsa, for six days and she could not have had better care. Elsa loved being with Storm and enjoyed the company of the guinea pigs! We had regular updates of pictures and videos which really put our minds at rest while we were away. Thank you, Sally!"
Michelle Leanne Adams
"Fantastic service - 1 happy puppy = 1 happy owner. Professional dog boarding. Only one place I'd be happy to send my puppy to and that's Worcester Woofers! Thank you."
"After my boy got diagnosed with hip issues we needed better care than kennels could provide. Sally was amazing meeting before booking etc and the care she provided was amazing during our dogs stay. I honestly can not recommend Sally and her services highly enough - simply stunning!"
Terms of Service
-Submission of a Booking Form will confirm the owners/s acceptance of the Terms and conditions and their desire to progress with the booking.
- Bookings are not confirmed until a 25% non-refundable deposit had been paid.
- All outstanding balances need to be paid within 48hours of a collection of your dog.
- Any cancellation done within 24hrs of the start of booking date will be charged the full amount of the booking total.
- All the information you supply on the booking form must be correct to the best of your knowledge and up to date.
- All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations, flea, tick and worm treatments. You must provide me with the vaccination card at the start of the booking so a copy can be taken to keep on file.
- All dogs should be clean along with any bedding which is being sent with them if you supply dirty bedding a charge of £5 for washing will be added to the end bill.
- Unfortunately, I am unable to take bitches that are in season or likely to be in season during their stay.
- No dog will be booked in without a prior meet and greet, this will be recorded and kept on file.
- I am unable to accept any dogs with aggression towards other dogs or people and subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dog Act 1991.
- I am happy to take entire males on the condition they are not aggressive to other dogs or have a tendency to mark in the house.
- All food and treats are to be supplied by yourselves, please make sure you supply enough for the whole booking. Also, please supply food and water bowls, bedding, lead, and any toys which will help the dog settle in. If not, enough food is supplied and I have to purchase more you agree to reimburse me any costs.
- If your dog causes damage to my home or belongings, other than reasonable wear and tear you agree to reimburse me any reasonable cost incurred.
- A dog may be collected before the end of your booking dates but no refund will be given.
- If your dog becomes aggressive or bites someone during its stay, I will contact your emergency contact person and the dog will need to be collected within two hours of contact, if your emergency contact is unable to collect the dog will be transported to the closest available boarding kennel where you will be responsible for their fees. My fees will still need to be paid also and there will be an administration charge of £20.00
- My main priority is the welfare and safety of your dog during its stay at Worcester Woofers B&B. In the event of your dog being taken ill or injured it will be transported to your vet of choice if reasonable to do so, if for some reason I am unable to get to your vets the dog will be transported to my vet where you as the owner will be responsible for all veterinary costs and any costs, I have to pay upfront for treatment will be reimbursed to me. Any illness or accident will be reported to you or your emergency contact if you are uncontactable, this will be done as soon as possible. (Please be sure to fill in the veterinary release form)
- In the event of an emergency and Worcester Woofers has to be evacuated all emergency contact numbers will be called and the dogs will need to be collected as soon as possible. If dogs cannot be collected, I will find a place at local kennels for them and you as the owner will be responsible for both fees.
- All dogs will be exercised on lead unless otherwise stated on the booking form and an off the lead consent form has been signed, I will only carry this out if I am and confident the dog will be safe.
- Dogs will be turned away if the booking form is not completed and signed.
- By law all dogs need to be restrained in the car please where possible supply a travel harness or cage if its small (I don’t have a huge car)
-I’m sorry but I am not able to take dogs under the age of 6 months of age.
- Please do not bring your dog to Worcester Woofers B&B if they are unwell or injured before the booking starts.
- Although I make every effort to ensure your dog is cared for to the highest standards, I cannot be liable for any loss, injury or death.
- Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions and that the booking and veterinary release forms are fully completed. Any information given to me is held on file and will not be shared with anyone.